Sinfonolas.net

rennote 30b record trays

« Older   Newer »
sparkey
view post Posted on 11/6/2019, 07:20     +1   -1

I have made this set of trays for the jukebox, as original not present...i think i have made a mistake though...i have the size of the top and bottom trays.. and have made the set of 29 trays equal steps of 4.1mm...this will work for the 9 largest trays, but then the trays appear to be too large...if you look at the photo the sides of the stack of trays is perfectly straight...i am wondering if the original stack of trays have a inward curve in the middle of the stack...as i cannot get a original set of trays or precise size of each tray this is proving very difficult!

He hecho este conjunto de bandejas para la máquina de discos, ya que el original no está presente ... aunque creo que he cometido un error ... tengo el tamaño de las bandejas superior e inferior ... y he hecho el conjunto de 29 bandejas igual pasos de 4.1 mm ... esto funcionará para las 9 bandejas más grandes, pero luego las bandejas parecen ser demasiado grandes ... si nos fijamos en la foto, los lados de la pila de bandejas son perfectamente rectos ... me pregunto si la pila original de bandejas tiene una curva hacia adentro en el centro de la pila ... ya que no puedo obtener un conjunto original de bandejas o el tamaño preciso de cada bandeja, ¡esto está resultando muy difícil!20190509_133832

0 replies since 11/6/2019, 07:20   163 views